Studio Fee Policy
- $7.50 fee per painter for regular sized items (paint as many items, adding up to $39.99)
- $15 studio fee per painter for larger items (priced $40+)
Only two non-painters per group, please. During busy hours, a fee for additional non-painters may be assessed.
TIME LIMIT POLICY
- Enjoy an hour and a half of studio time. Don't worry if you need a little extra time! However, during our busiest hours, a convenience fee may be charged.
Here's how it works...
- Select your piece of pottery
- Define your design
- Select your colors
- Start your creation
- Upon completion, leave your personal work of art with our awesome staff for glazing and firing
- In about a week, we will call you to let you know that your project is ready for pick-up
- OR Do a Paint & Take with acrylic and bring it home the same day
Can I bring in my own pottery to paint?
- Just as no one would bring groceries to a restaurant, ask them to prepare the meal, and then ask for discount for eating there, using their supplies, taking staff attention away from other guests, we do not expect any one to bring in their own pottery to paint and fire here.
- Before you come in to pick up, please wait for our call, so that we can ensure that your ceramic is ready.
- Please pick up your pottery within 60 days of our call.
- Paint Your Own Pottery is not responsible for any ceramics not picked up within these 60 days. Left over items will be donated or re-purposed.